life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 12, 2018

Thank Goodness for Netflix....

no wisecracks please..... 

but I am watching NETFLIX at 7 AM...because if I hear one more report about what "he" said and how "he" said it, I might explode!
I found "My Next Guest" with David Letterman and President Obama on Netflix....as I was scrolling through ROKU searching for a diversion.
After this year and the chronic erosion of presidential eloquence, diplomacy, and honor...I am ashamed to say I have become accustomed to, accept and even expect the disgusting language, behavior, and dishonorable tactics of #45.
I needed to be reminded of what "presidential" looked like and oh my...was I reminded... Even if you did not like his politics you have to admire his dignity and commitment to country, family and the human condition. I promise your presidential expectations will be elevated and renewed.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80209096

"Got to do Better"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment