life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 14, 2018

She and I have some "learning" to do!

Well not exactly…but the fear is real!
Alexa is a recent addition to my house…although to date she plays music but has not said much more than the time and temperature…remember when you could call the bank phone number and get that for free?  So today…I am exerting a rather significant amount of time and attention to “teach” Alexa some stuff.  I have been corrected Alexa does not have “stuff” she has skills…’Skills’ as far as I can tell seem to be like apps….Scrolling through the “skills” list I find incredibly helpful and necessary life skills such as:
Question of the day
Tell me a joke
How much weight have I lost this year….REALLY?????....
Holy Crap…how did I survive before these skills were available to me….NOT
Oh but here is one that might make Alexa worth it…
ALEXA…find my phone!  Now we are talking! ...that is a “skill” I desperately need on a daily basis!
Well, she and I have some “learning” to do!
"Any Time at All"  Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment