life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 4, 2018

This years goals, same as last years goals!



Phew!  That is as close as I am going to get to any New Year’s resolution and it is pretty much the same as every other year.  Clearly, I do not come close to accomplishing any of this or it would not continue to be on my ongoing goals in life…except...maybe that chocolate part and possibly there are some that will argue the sassy part.  Anyway….time to get on it!

"Shine On"  Eric Bibb


fearless:  pull last years "Nude Nite" piece...thank it for bringing me so much enjoyment and fun at last years exhibition, then be brave enough to take it apart and paint over it!


No comments:

Post a Comment