life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

You only get what you give!




and now...in the gym....strength training.  Push 2-3-4 Pull 2-3-4....I've got the magic in me, just got coax it out!


"You Get What You Give"  New Radicals

"Don't let go
I feel the music in you
Fly high
What's real can't die
You only get what you give
You're gonna get what you give
(don't give up)
Just don't be afraid to live"

No comments:

Post a Comment