life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Deer in the Headlights!

Yes that is the official “deer in the headlights” look!
A last minute “holy crap”, the intended speaker did not show up, emergency, can you facilitate a last minute, seat of your pants break-out meeting discussion at the Lake County Arts & Culture Quarterly meeting PANIC!!
Unprepared, horribly overwhelmed and trying as hard as I can 
to pretend I am the well-seasoned organized professional.
I can see it screaming all over my face….. “NOT”!
"HELP" The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment