life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Inspired!


Got my butt up and out of the house, and not to a damn doctor’s appointment, the pharmacy,  the gym, or the grocery store, etc. etc. etc.  But out and over to see some amazing creative friends that I have missed dearly.  Up a flight of stairs….(a one nitro trip), several glasses of wine, laughing, hours of raging, unforgivable, but oh so much fun gossip and I really do think I can do the impossible!  Forgive me, for being afraid to let you see my fear and failures,  for last night and ahead of time for all of the mistakes I am going to make in the future as I wade hip deep through this part of my life.  I know now that I am going to be making a whole bunch more mammoth mistakes as I do the impossible,  Thanks guys,  I so need this!  You always inspire me!


"Nobody Ever Told You"  Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment