life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Do You Want to Dance?


I am the sensual one, but my grief is not buried in "sensual", it is hidden in “one".  As much as I do not want to do the hard days alone, the reality is there is no choice...I have to. Many people will help and support but still, I am going to feel alone.  The conundrum is unless you have lived in this desperation, you cannot understand or know how it feels. Even if they want to...it is not their time, they can not do THIS dance with me. It is another one of those facts of life that no one talks about.

But, I am going to keep doing the brave, openhearted, breathtaking, sensual happy dance! It is where my strength is.  Do you want to dance?
     "Do You Want to Dance"  Bette Midler

No comments:

Post a Comment