life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Passionate, Connected, Excited, Fearless

A couple of years ago I went through Danielle LaPorte's Desire Mapping class with friends and loved it.  And like so many other things that excite us, after a while they become common, and before I knew it, I had dropped the practice of desire mapping altogether. I need it back, I need the clarity it brings!  A new Desire journal and I begin tomorrow, July  first.  I have some big ass decisions to make coming up very soon.  Decisions whose facts will be presented to me only by those that have nothing to loose and specific financial gains to be made.  I need to be able to be extremely clear and precise in my listening and  decision making skills!  I hope this helps.  It did once before!

"Don't Let Me be Misunderstood"  The Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment