life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, December 14, 2019

"You are Never Gonna Survive Unless You Get a Little Crazy"


When you find the perfect shoes….flats...comfortable...can wear them with jeans or a dress, even when my ankles and feet swell (which they often do) and they are STILL comfortable is precisely the moment  you know they will be discontinued next week so you buy 2 pairs.

I did not notice this until I was inside the store!  
The therapist would call this a perfect example of  "widow brain"...BUT…I think it is a simple case of DO NOT GET DRESSED IN THE DARK.
"You are Never Gonna Survive 
Unless You Get a Little Crazy"


"Crazy" Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment