life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Past


I should know just how Christmas will go. There are oodles of “Christmas Pasts” to draw from.  The activities and schedules, proceed each year with certainty!  But it is very different now and the only thing that is certain is uncertainty! Not sure what to hold on to, what to let go of, so each day becomes an exploration of “how to”.

“While it may seem impossible, comfort and pain will eventually sit beside each other, co-existing. Finding that comfort again won’t be moving away, or forgetting. Your capacity to hold this complex and painful life will expand, will let it all in, even the beautiful parts. There is nothing you need to do to make that happen. Like all natural processes, it will happen, on its own, in its own time.”  ~Megan Devine


"Blackbird"  Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment