life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

...stay tuned!










Maybe it is time…
but that has yet to be determined!  The largest I have done… 36” tall has it’s armature built out of sticks, tin foil and masking tape. It is time to begin working in the clay…. And I still have not figured out how to work in these “word” feathers in her wings or her face!
…..stay tuned!

"Gray Street"  Dave Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment