life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

all of the friggen' weirdness




Grief really sucks. It has screwed up just about every part of my life that I had not already managed to screw up on my own.  I had no idea how many horrible and truly weird things grieving people experience.  I thought it was just me, and I was quite possibly on the verge of "lock her up" crazy. Things I do or don't do, that the outside world might think is unusual or weird but is actually perfectly normal for grieving people. The problem is, grieving people often don't realize how normal we are until we share this experience....honestly including all of the friggen' weirdness.

                   "In My Blood" Shawn Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment