life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, December 13, 2019

Treading lightly...

I am treading lightly into this possibility, but will wholeheartedly admit that a big part of moving forward has been not knowing “who I am” without him.  I do not “fit” into the person I was, and I have lost the confidence to look for what kind of person can or want to be.  However….I am intrigued by the thought of exploring and finding out if any of my deep self remains.

"You Might Die Trying"  Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment