life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Things Worth Saying




Sometimes I go back and read what I have written and yes it scares me, and I am pretty sure it is rather frightening to others.  The only thing I can say without fail is that is honest. Honest beyond the point of good manners or expectations about surviving the sudden death of a loved one, but is always real. It is all part of this healing.  So, as a new year gets ready to begin, I want to focus more on the healing and I suspect there will be many more things that will scare the hooey out of me, but they will all be worth saying.


"Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing"  Marvin Gay & Tammi Terrel

No comments:

Post a Comment