life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, December 20, 2019

Skip and Christmas and Enchilada Eve!


I have been resisting Christmas traditions. Still too difficult without him, but yesterday felt like I wanted and needed to do Skip’s, Enchilada Eve.  An Evans tradition that began 20 years ago!  The holidays are full of turkey and ham, neither of them Skip’s favorite.  Enchilada Eve was born when my sister, Adrianne made Enchiladas for Christmas Eve Dinner in 1999, it has continued all of these years. I find myself wanting to celebrate him and his enchiladas!  Skip and Christmas and Enchilada Eve!

"Feliz Navidad" Jose Feliciano

No comments:

Post a Comment