life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Feeling a Little Festive





I just could not stand to put this beautiful fresh wreath my sister sent to me out on the front door where I would not get to see it very much or smell that gorgeous smell. So….I am using it for a “tree skirt”…it really “spruces” (pardon the pun) this sad but ever so easy to put up Christmas tree.  I did not think it would be possible…but I am feeling a little festive!



"All I Want for Christmas"  Michael Buble'

No comments:

Post a Comment