life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Small peaceful and sometimes silly gifts





-My Sunday morning coffee includes a shot of homemade kahlua!

-Not leaving the house

-Not leaving the house

-This is why I am not leaving the house

-Who cares? Not leaving the house!

There were so many years that Christmas week was frantic. This year is very very different, without Skip,  I would give anything in this world to have him back with me this Christmas.  But I am finding small peaceful and sometimes silly gifts inside the grief as I learn to allow joy and grief to coexist side by side.
"I'll be Home for Christmas" Micheal Buble'

No comments:

Post a Comment