life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday Morning and all is right in my world!

New Air Handler fits perfectly in old space!

I love it when a plan comes together….
Which very rarely happens!  But yesterday was like a well-oiled tornado of amazing workmen that knew just what they were doing!  The arrived at 8 AM and were done by 1PM installing a whole new system, both inside and out with all of the wiring, drains, electrical, etc…etc…without a hitch…it was amazing…and it works like a charm!  All that “prep” work paid off, having all of the drain and copper tubing exposed for them to get to really helped expedite the job!  And for as much as I have worn myself out and groused about, it sure does now feel great that I got those closets cleaned out and reorganized and now put back together….well almost…the studio is still not finished!  It is Sunday morning and all is right in my world!!


"I Just Want to Celebrate"  Rare Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment