life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 18, 2019

But We Do....

The world and I lost a guiding light.  Damn, she will be missed, but I am so happy that her amazing words will live on.  She will continue to inspire.  Thank you, Mary Oliver, you made more of a difference in my life than I think you might imagine…You were one of the few that knows the real conflict of exposing creativity, allowing others to give or take away the importance of creating.  Still…after all of this time most do not understand that art is about the process of creating…the “product” the art is not much more than evidence that creativity took place.  We really should not even care whether or not others like it….but we do.
"Maybe There's a World" Cat Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment