life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Fantastic Mistakes!

Well, this is one I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with!  Working on a hard deadline is not the time to find out the “flat” latex paint is NOT the same as “flat” acrylic.  After doing a second coat on the bases for the “girls” the damn paint is like a semi-gloss….there is a definite shine.  Even after sitting overnight just to make sure it was not just a little wet, and the damn stuff is still shiny.  Still, have to build the gallery wrapped canvas backing with braces to support the bases and sculptures and they all need to be painted FLAT black too!   AUGHHHHHH!   This can be considered a FANTASTIC mistake! 
"Red Wine, Mistakes, Mythology" Jack Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment