life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 4, 2019

Big Old Fat Creative ife!




I am one of the lucky ones!  I figured it out late, but I did figure it out!  If I did not break the “rules” I would never have been able to become the person I was put on this earth to be. I have lost friends and family love, but it was partly my choice to no longer “play the people pleasing games”. I already let them break my heart once, now it is all on me I will not let it happen again!  Even if I scare them, they do not agree, or they think I am wrong. I will not ever forget or be afraid again to have a big old fat juicy creative life!
"Something to Talk About"  Bonnie Rait

No comments:

Post a Comment