life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

It is frustrating as hell!!!

And this is the scariest question because I am afraid the answer is yes.  

I am forever grateful that there is not a great deal of pain associated with this, but there is an overwhelming and indescribable loss of energy and motivation to keep going.  I used to revel in “days off” the “do nothing days” they were the time I got to recharge, to think to brew ideas and make plans for the future  They were looked forward and cherished. Now the “do nothing days” are the malicious reminder that this is all your body is capable of doing.  And it is frustrating as hell…I hate this!

"Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying" 
Gerry and the Pacemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment