life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 11, 2019

Panties are optional!

Well let’s call it as I see it…it is not just coffee, smiling and panties but a back that is killing me, forearms that are again infested with hundreds of those little blood bruises and no desire to get out of this wonderful heated-vibrating recliner!  

After 2 days of tackling the studio closet, it is going to take much much more than this crummy “rah-rah” quote to get me motivated enough to tackle the kitchen “garbage”  closet!  Even if it is only 1 fourth the actual size of the studio closet…there is nothing fun in there…brooms, mops, cleaning supplies, bug spray…. etc. …all are of questionable origin and use! 

Another sip of coffee and I am resetting the chair remote heat massage for another 30 minutes….oh yea…there is the smile on my face and the sparkle in my eye... the panties are optional!...
"Get Up Off of That Thing"  James Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment