life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My own reflection...


And this is the beginning of my understanding!  

I think it is so much easier, less challenging, and takes so much less work to love a reflection of ourselves.  I know because I have systematically removed people that are aggressively different from me politically, however, in my own defense I do love having open intelligent political conversations and debates, it was only when the discussion included debasing  and humiliating others for not believing the same way they do that I began resolutely deleting people and comments.  I think loving my friends and family’s different characteristics of beliefs is a wonderful thing, until and unless it creates chaos and drama and begins impacting my own ability to achieve peace.  I will never be able to love everyone, or agree with them or fit them into “my reflection” nor will I fit in to theirs ….and it is ok.  I have not found my own reflection, yet.
"For Good" from "Wicked"

No comments:

Post a Comment