life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

All of the little things that I did not truly appreciate!

It is new AC/Heater system replacement day!  My last few days have been in preparation for this….AUGH!  All closets that the pipes and tubes are cleaned out and ready…and when you live in the same place for over 40 years and closet cleaning is NOT one of my high priority jobs…there is a serious YUK factor!  I cannot complain, this system has served us well for over 30 years and I have been told that is well past the normal life span but I do not think there is ever a time that I would want to spend this much money or do this much cleaning.  I cannot wait to have this over with...but the dream of efficient air and heat and my kitchen and studio put back together is going to feel so great!  All of the little things that I did not really pay attention to or truly appreciate have become front and center….and oh how I do appreciate these conveniences now!
"Hammer & Nail"  Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment