life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Big Girl Panties have Fallen Down....

There are days when I just have to say enough is enough!  And today is looking like one of those days.  There have been several days strung together where my body has just plain crapped out on me.  Exhausted, home bound and just plain sick and tired of being sick and tired…. I now publicly and officially declare I have had enough….it is time to get on with it. The Big Girl Panties have fallen down, it is time for me  grab some life and shake it up a bit!

"Hold on I'm Coming"    Sam & Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment