life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Forward to what?

I am feeling an awful lot of “you’re always in the same place” lately.  Yes, I am teaching and I love it.  Yes, I am creating in the studio (should be doing more in there) but there is still a feeling of malaise.  Perhaps it is nothing more than my annual “OMG” when will this heat be over end of summer fatigue. There seems to be a feeling of dissatisfaction hanging around me like a cloud. It is time for me to ask the questions and go forward, I just got to figure out what questions and forward to what! Holy Crap!


"Where are You Going"  Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment