life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Inspiration ain't always easy!




And…the secret to this is simply being brave enough to try, smart enough figure out if it is right or wrong for me and strong enough to make a decision and suffer the consequences or all of the magnificent advantages.  Inspiration ain’t always easy!


"Arms Around my Life"  Janis Ian

1 comment:

  1. @ArtistWay Cheryl you inspire me each day with your wit, bravery, kindness, talent and pure light that you shine onto the world! I love you!

    ReplyDelete