life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

I have secrets

I always thought that, a great life was a life that was free, open and no secrets.  I have no idea where that came from….but it has always been a part of my thinking... but now, I do not think it is necessarily so. 

As I grow older, I am learning that not all secrets are bad things. There are parts of me that are the best and strongest when they are kept on my insides, not shared or exposed to the world for judgment, comment and scrutiny. My secrets are what make me, ME!  I do not need other people to agree with me, support me or understand me.  I hold on dearly to the feelings and the secrets that make my heart sing.  I am not ready to risk others not liking them.


"Secret"  Maroon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment