life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, May 4, 2015

With Brave Wings....


And some days I have to accept that not everything is going to go the way I would like it too.  Some days I understand that the only person that is capable of taking care of me, is me.  It is a dance between knowing how and when to accept help, but learning not to depend on it.  And on the hardest days I will accept failures and defeats with grace, then spread my brave wings and fly.

"Fly"  SugarRay

No comments:

Post a Comment