life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

and...I get away with it

I bid on and won my own hand painted kite at the Artist’s Way celebration of creativity silent auction.  I cannot wait to get to the beach and fly it. This will be putting my work into the world in a completely different way.  I cannot imagine the experience!  Flying a kite is already one of my favorite things, seeing my stripes, hearts and swirls in the sky will be crazy fun!  I love playing like this, (and so many other things) and I will take my grandsons with me, just so people think I am not quite as weird,
You all think I am just being a good Nana….
Hell NO…I am playing having so much fun!  The kids are my cover....and I get away with it!
"I just want to fly,
Put your arms around me baby, 
Spread your arms and fly"
                  "Fly"  Sugar Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment