life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

I can do this!


It (and by "it".... I mean everything!)
used to be so much easier, now it seems to take so much effort.

But I am here to say that I still can do this, I have not missed out on doing one single thing that I have really really wanted to do and that is the way I plan to keep on doing it!

I can do this!


"Beautiful"  Carol King

No comments:

Post a Comment