life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Strength & energy hiding in the darkness



And the part of the story that is the hardest is being totally aware of what parts of myself are not working like they used to.  Frustration does not begin to describe the loss. The darkness it creates can be overwhelming.

And then....this made me realize that there could be a ton of strength and energy hiding in that emotional “darkness”  I need to let go of the fear of the dark, go in there and find the tenderness,the strength, the energy that is waiting for me.


"Here Comes the Sun"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment