life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Reaching...reaching...reaching for more...


Do you know how it feels to need to reach for or to grab on to something, but not know what that is?

Is wanting “more” part of the human condition that propels us to achieve our best selves or is it what keeps us from appreciating what we have and living in gratitude?

I want to love, dance, sing, travel, play and create make until I just cannot physically do it anymore.  Do not tell me it’s ok to slow down and rest because it is not ok!

Reaching….reaching…reaching for more!


"Someday"  Sugar Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment