life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

My best and favorite part...



Heart failure does not make me feel sick like you may think “sick” is, most of the time nothing hurts.  If you are going to have a long terminal disease this is the Cadillac on the used car lot.  I do not want anyone to think heart failure is easy.  It is not…it sucks a big one.  Sometimes it is really hard. I struggle to appear normal, it sucks up my awesome energy, and that is my best and favorite part about me!

"Don't Stop till You Get Enough"  Micheal Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment