life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Circles

Circles are unbroken infinite lines without beginning, end or direction, ancient symbols of eternal love.

My circles are endless and unmeasurable. I can attempt to measure the area or circumference of a circle by way of the arithmetic (rational) function Pi.  However Pi ( π ) will never produce a whole rational number, only an irrational number whose final decimal place can never be resolved. Regardless of how close I come to getting an exact measurement of a circle or my life, I can never fully resolve it.

My bracelets, unbroken circles without beginning or end are my constant reminder that I cannot resolve or understand the infinite.  Each circle has been given to me by my dear friend or family member. Every one of them is more dear to me than I can say and I never take any of them off.  
"You Have Lived"  Don McClean         

No comments:

Post a Comment