life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Simply Scrumptious Saturday

It has been such a long time since I have given myself permission to screw around.  Oh how I have missed it, and oh how I needed it!  And.... I am really good at it!

One of my favorite, comfortable, familiar places to do that is in Sanford on Saturday morning.  The farmers market, the second hand book store, the folk art gallery and lunch are a kick-butt party for my senses and my spirit.  It was a marvelous day, and guess what came home with me?  Tomorrow it begins again…the poking,  the doctors, the tests…the ugly medical shit that invades my world.

"Closer I am to Fine"  Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment