life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, September 16, 2018

You know the list....





It is not that any of these things cannot be changed but most people refuse to even acknowledge they have the power to do so.  In some cases, they reject the notion that it is a choice.  I have often wondered if we are just lazy, it is much easier to accept the judgment and beliefs of others because to do any otherwise would take time, introspection, research and work…it might even challenge the accepted.  And here is the most terrifying part we will be outside of the tribe. Banished!   We risk being pointed out as different…identified as not like the rest of them, clearly not as good as they are and in some cases, I might be considered as dangerous.  But I will promise you, if you have done the homework, looked deep into your heart, listened to and researched other's points of view and have come upon your own thoughts…you will never regret it!  In fact, if you pay attention…you will see that the greatest people we celebrate and uphold did just that.   Einstein, Mother Theresa, Picasso, Mandela, Malala, Edison …you know the list….

"Time of the Season" Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment