life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, September 3, 2018

Another one has come and gone!

Another year has come and gone, the man, the Temple, and many other art installations have been burned or hauled away.  The people (burners) have left the temporary Black Rock City, and the crew that stays on the playa to return the desert to its pristine state will begin. Every year being able to be a part of this “digitally” through live streams and this year being able to submit a memory to the temple wall made it even better!  I felt more connected to the artists and makers that go out into the desert and create for the sheer joy of creating and being seen.  It reminds me that my art does not need to sell or be liked, to just create is all I need to do to be a part of it…Thank youBurning Man 2018... my spirit is renewed! 
"Hammer and Nails"  Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment