life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Learning the lessons for myself!

Being different is an amazing wonderful challenge.  I recognize that there are people that are drawn to my different and I do appreciate them and then there are others that I sincerely make uncomfortable and they disagree with me. Some, out of legitimate reasons and  “for my own good” will try to corral me into the “the normal pen".  Please know I do appreciate that it is done out of love and concern, but mark this down and refer to it often…”I do not want to spend the rest of my life in the normal pen”.  So if you love me or even like me just a little bit…let me experiment, succeed,  test, push, fail, win, and fall down all on my own…then if you need to, help me get back up, and laugh with me about how stupid (or fun) that was.  Please… I need to experience life and figure this part out on my own, I want to learn all of the lessons for myself.
"Fumbling Towards Ecstacy"  Sarah McLachlan

No comments:

Post a Comment