life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Starting with... unfriending idiots!

That about says it all.  I am not required to be nice, pay attention to, or keep people that choose to be ignorant in my life..  If you have an opinion that is different than mine, that is great, but I am just exhausted from dealing with clusters of sheer ignorance.  So, I am taking time to take care of me. I am discovering where I belong and empowering my tribe. I am embracing my life and living the best way I know how!  Starting with unfriending idiots!
"Walk the Walk"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment