life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, September 25, 2017

The right direction...





I do love seeing authenticity like this.  It seems to give me more control over how I want to feel.  And another nod to my core desire feelings….passionate, connected, fearless, excited! It is what I want to feel it is what I want to project into this world! Feels like life is beginning to fall into place. Lining up in a crooked line but headed in the right direction.

"59th Street Bridge" (Feeling Groovy)
Simon and Garfunkle

No comments:

Post a Comment