life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Doing Time....


From time to time….no pun intended…timing rears its ugly head and reminds me that I have absolutely no control over it.  Time is exactly the same for the most wonderful giving persons as it is for the most heinous evil doers.  Time judges all of us the same.  So the “bad timing” that I argue is one of my ongoing claims to fame may be nothing more than my ability to diplomatically declare …I am not getting my way!  Looking back, some of the worst times I have experienced have turned out to be my greatest learning experiences. I can choose to see each hour, moment, or second any way I want to.  Good or bad timing, it is simply time and in the end, it is truly the greatest gift of being alive.  

And if this unknown quote has any validity what so ever…I may very well have this time thing under control!
"Any Time at All"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment