life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Burning Man 2017, Trust and Surrender...

Trust & Surrender….it is about letting go of everything I think I should be and accepting me exactly as I am.  

Surrender is trusting that I am right where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I should be doing and accepting that my life has been a gift to me, and the world.
Behind "The Man" they will burn tonight (Saturday night). Now you get it….”Burning Man” there is this temple.  The Temple holds all the thoughts and wishes and the letting go that each person needs to leave there.  Some are notes, and photos or small mementos.  But I suspect each is a symbol of trust and surrender.  Sunday night the temple is burned. Just one other reason I love Burning Man! One day I will really be there.....     
"Forgiveness"  Matthew West

And then it burned....



No comments:

Post a Comment