life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Leaving the door ajar!

I forget to do this all of the time….I think I let myself get old, hardened, and cynical (even more than usual).  I discount the magic and the miracles that happen every day and I miss them.  Please hear me when I say the miracles, the joy, and the ecstasy that is available to me every single day that does not need to be big “holy crap” healing of the sick or raising of the dead miracle…just the little ones are enough to fill my heart. After the hurricane last week….electricity, AC, phone service and clean running water have taken on near miracle status!  What that storm did do is remind me that I overlook and take for granted these and so many other little miracles that happen every day.  All I have to do to bring all of this ecstasy into my life is open my eyes…It is right here waiting for me to experience it.  Leaving the door ajar!

"Here Comes the Sun"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment