life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Thank you....

And slowly, the house is getting put back together….the doorbells hung back up…my “happy guy” is back out, but after killing 2 sets of plants I decided he would be a better birdhouse holder….I cannot kill those! Yesterday the charity truck picked up oodles of grandchildren things (portable cribs, strollers, high chair, etc.) that they have long outgrown, making the storage room ceiling repair a little more “doable”, but there is so much more that still needs to be done.  More tree limbs went out to the street and the back porch is still under restoration.  The wind that seems to have literally “peeled” the paint in the front of the house, actually cleaned the porch screen  I was tickled that it did not get blown out and it is really really clean for the first time in years!  It is not all bad! All of the grief that Irma caused has also created a great deal of gratefulness....Thank you
"Thank You"  Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment