life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Evoke a genuine smile.....

Life has been about a vicious cycle in the last few years.  You can see how it somewhat follows the Elizabeth Kubler-Ross model of death and dying, but I am certain when this was written it was not about chronic terminal disease.  The frustrating part is that you do work through the “steps” of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance.  But then you find that acceptance sucks and denial feels so much better.  I am going to be better to my precious life and chase some dreams, I may not be able to break this cycle but just recognizing that it exists and where I am in it I am hoping will make a good change in my own day to day expectations! I want an exciting, unique and precious life and I need chase some more amazing dreams!
"Run Around"  Blues Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment