life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

But...when I turn on the TV...

I know I promised I would be better, but when I turn on the TV and find out....

#1  If you are mentally impaired so severely that you are receiving social security and deemed unable to manage your own finances…GOOD NEWS…you can now legally purchase guns. Did Sandy Hook or Pulse mean anything?  

#2  "Leaking” the truth is illegal and will be prosecuted, but the National Security Adviser lying to White House is SAD, caused by FAKE media.

I just cannot be silent.  I do not want anyone anywhere to ever think that my being silent, well behaved, lady like, polite means I am OK with this.

What the hell is wrong with this GOVERNMENT?  #45 is a self-serving narcissist!

AND IF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH...THEN...THERE WAS A  PRESS CONFERENCE






Running out of socks to throw at him on the TV may have to go dig out the dirty ones... damn.... I should have thrown those first!


"Liar Liar"  The Castaways

No comments:

Post a Comment