Then I promise (well... kind of)
no more politics
This came across my Face Book page from a fellow artist FB friend, Barbara Verchot and I felt like it was worth repeating.
This is her advice…..and I am going to take it!
1. Don't use his name. (I refer to him as #45.)
2. Remember this is a regime and he's not acting alone.
3. Do not argue with those who support him--it doesn't work.
4. Focus on his policies, not his orange-ness and mental state.
5. Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies will grow.
6. No more helpless/hopeless talk.
7. Support artists and the arts - especially the ones speaking for all of us.
8. Be careful not to spread fake news. Check it before you share it.
9. Take care of yourselves.10. Resist!
"Peace be Upon us" Sheryl Crow