life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

"Say What You Need to Say"

The “girls” are on their own, now!  They are officially delivered, and are among some of the most spectacular works!  I am always overwhelmed to have the opportunity to be in the company of so many incredibly talented artists. 
I love that after I had chosen to do a piece honoring all of the women that marched in Washington and around the country that they titled the show “Revolution”  I really like how it fits together.
"Say What You Need to Say"  John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment